Monday, March 9, 2009

Liberal Slope Slipper < Conservative Christian with Electricity

I did half a podcast with my friend Emery over at achristianandanatheist.com. It was the third in a series of podcasts focusing on sexual morality. This week it was to be me (a more liberal guy, I guess) and Tony (a more conservative guy, I guess...but not THAT conservative as he doesn't hold to a young earth theory). It was going pretty well until my power went out, right in the middle of what I like to think was a very compelling statement I was trying to make.

Moral of the story?

If you go down the slippery slope of liberal Christianity, your power will go out in the middle of a podcast you are trying to do with an atheist friend in Portland.

You have been warned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott -

Found you and Emery on ITunes and can't stop listening! I am a Bible College grad and formerly in Youth Ministry with lots of questions and have felt alone @ times in my own doubts. Thanks for being an encouragement!

Scott Barger said...

Wow, thanks for the encouragement, brother!

royal said...

Hi,
Your search to buy groupon clone script ends here. Auction Website Script selling best quality Groupon clone script at a very reasonable price.Our Ready Made solution will get your groupon clone website online in few hours.

Thanks
Daily Deal Software

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
GPS Bike Tracker

royal said...

Nice Post!
Unlockblackberryinstantly provide you instant unlock code for your blackberry phone worldwide. Unlock Blackberry phone to any networks in seconds. Get BlackBerry Unlock Instructions for Torch, Bold, Curve, Pearl, Storm, Tour etc. All Blackberry Models Supported.

Thanks
Unlock Blackberry Instantly