Thursday, December 22, 2005

Go ye therefore and visit ZOLTRON.com

My blog, my standards.

That being said, I am a visual person, I like interesting design ideas and concept art. Sometimes I will buy a CD simply because I like the cover art (well I used to do that…then I had a family and went to seminary and became poor so I just admire pretty CD art from afar).

Those of you who know me know that I am something of a Primus fan, I have been for a long, long time. Any, the Colonel (Les Claypool) and the boys not only make some of today’s best music but they use a ton of interesting visual design in their promotional material, websites, and CD covers. While perusing Primus’ home page one time (www.primussucks.com) I stumbled across Zoltron.com. I am not sure what association Zoltron has with Primus, but they do a lot of design work for Claypool’s various projects. The pic to the right is one of Zoltron's designs. Nifty.

Interesting stuff. Go visit their site right now. Run, quick like a bunny.



No comments: