Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Disclaimer

It has come to our attention that, contrary to what the staff here at scottbarger.com may think, people actually do read this blog. It has also come to our attention that some of our readers are not particularly pleased with the theological pitch and timbre of our posts. after a three day meeting with our legal team, we have decided to release the following disclaimer.

"The views and opinions expressed on scottbarger.com are strickly those held by our contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinons held by Scott Barger. Scott Barger is not responsible for items prepared and submitted by contributors to scottbarger.com. Scott Barger disclaims responsiblity for any theological abhorrences contained within these contributions, including those due to negligence."

Remember, Scott Barger is your firend and he really does love you. Really.

2 comments:

Matt said...

That's the risk of running a blog.

I'm worried about what will happen when my church finds out about my blog. The other pastors and elders know about it, but most of the congregation doesn't. The elders know me and they know where I stand, so they are okay with some questioning.

Some day someone from the congregation is going to go to the elders with something I wrote on my blog, asking for me to be fired. It's not a question of if, but of when.

But I think they'll have my back.

If tough questions bother you, then following Jesus probably isn't the best lifestyle decision for you.

Scott Barger said...

Well said.