Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nora Jones > Icelandic Food

I have had two Nora Jones albums ("Come Away with Me" and "Feels like Home" ) playing in a never-ending loop in my office this morning. I like me some Nora. As I listen to the musical equivalent of manna from heaven, two thoughts doddle across the dimly lit transom of my mind:

1) I can't believe I spent so much time listening to "Green Jello" and "Breakfast with Amy" when I was in college. Did I ever really think THAT was good music? Good grief.

2) Nora Jones could smack me upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat...as long as she was singing while she did it. Hmmmmmm....*smack*.....ahhhhhh.

4 comments:

APBarger said...

Does this mean you don't want your Breakfast With Amy CD back? sweet...

swl said...

I hope you still like The Doors, Pearl Jam, Alanis Morissette,Bjork, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers...and so on, because you taught me how to listen to some of them, remember?

Scott Barger said...

Wow,

I do remember. Thanks for finding me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.